Questions & Answers
Top 10 Questions People Are Asking About THE DOG CANCER SURVIVAL GUIDE
- Is cancer really the number one killer of dogs? Why?
- Cancer often seems to happen overnight. How come vets don’t catch it earlier?
- What’s the role of diet in a dog with cancer? Does a poor diet cause cancer? Are there dietary changes you recommend for dogs with cancer?
- Is chemotherapy for dogs like chemotherapy for people?
- Why is sleeping in a dark room so important for dogs with cancer?
- Can body-mind medicine help dogs with cancer?
- You discuss the role of apoptosis, natural cell suicide, in the book. Why is that so important to cancer treatment?
- How much does it cost to treat a dog with cancer, and what factors should be considered in developing a cancer treatment plan for a dog?
- What can be done to help prevent dogs from getting cancer in the first place?
- Is getting a cancer diagnosis like getting a death sentence for my dog?
The answers to these questions—and many more you may be curious about—lie within the comprehensive manual for dog lovers, The Dog Cancer Survival Guide, from Maui Media, LLC. Author Dr. Demian Dressler and co-author Dr. Susan Ettinger have pulled together practical, evidence-based strategies that can optimize the life quality and longevity of dogs with cancer.
THE DOG CANCER SURVIVAL GUIDE:
Full Spectrum Treatments to Optimize Your Dog’s Life Quality and Longevity
By Dr. Demian Dressler, DVM
with Dr. Susan Ettinger, DVM, Dip. ACVIM (Oncology)
Published by Maui Media, LLC
9780975263150 / $34.95 / Paperback / 500 pages
Download Press Release in PDF Format