Questions & Answers
Top 10 Questions People Are Asking About THE DOG CANCER SURVIVAL GUIDE
- Is cancer really the number one killer of dogs? Why?
- Cancer often seems to happen overnight. How come vets don’t catch it earlier?
- What’s the role of diet in a dog with cancer? Does a poor diet cause cancer? Are there dietary changes you recommend for dogs with cancer?
- Is chemotherapy for dogs like chemotherapy for people?
- Why is sleeping in a dark room so important for dogs with cancer?
- Can body-mind medicine help dogs with cancer?
- You discuss the role of apoptosis, natural cell suicide, in the book. Why is that so important to cancer treatment?
- How much does it cost to treat a dog with cancer, and what factors should be considered in developing a cancer treatment plan for a dog?
- What can be done to help prevent dogs from getting cancer in the first place?
- Is getting a cancer diagnosis like getting a death sentence for my dog?
The answers to these questions - and many more you may be curious about - lie within the comprehensive manual for dog lovers, The Dog Cancer Survival Guide, from Maui Media, LLC.
Author Dr. Demian Dressler and co-author Dr. Susan Ettinger have pulled together practical, evidence-based strategies that can optimize the life quality and longevity of dogs with cancer.
THE DOG CANCER SURVIVAL GUIDE:
Full Spectrum Treatments to Optimize Your Dog’s Life Quality and Longevity
By Dr. Demian Dressler, DVM
with Dr. Susan Ettinger, DVM, Dip. ACVIM (Oncology)
Publisher: Maui Media, LLC, Second edition (July 20, 2011)
List Price: $34.95
Paperback: 496 pages